CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer and College

Okay, so I haven't written anything since April but I thought that I should write something again. During the month of July, I visited Eastern University, Grove City College, and Berea College. I was very impressed with Eastern University and Berea College. However, Grove City College seriously unimpressed me. They were very rude when I walked into the admissions office and I decided then and there that it is not the college for me.
I sent my application to Eastern University and on July 31st, I got my reply. I was accepted and I received an $11,000 a year scholarship for four years. It cuts my tuition by a third.
I recently read The Irresitable Revolution by Shane Claiborne. Beware to those who are comfortable with their faith. It will shake your very foundations. It has changed my life forever. Many people will be upset once they read the book and good. You need to be upset. It helps to make you think.

0 comments: